Living where we live, we have the great pleasure of walking the many beaches of Cape Cod with our dogs all winter long. These photos were taken on Long Beach out in Craigville on this sunny 38-degree Saturday.
Brewer, with his unstoppable dedication to the tennis ball, provides endless photo opportunities. Bromley, on the other hand, just won’t look at that fancy contraption in my hands for one second.
Some of our favorite spots to run the dogs on Cape Cod:
- Scorton Creek, Sandwich MA
- Long Pond Conservation Area, Marstons Mills MA
- Long Beach, Craigville (Centerville) MA
- Lowell Holly Conservation Area, Sandwich MA
- Town Neck Beach, Sandwich MA
- Eagle Pond, Cotuit MA
- Chequessett Neck, Wellfleet MA (for the really adventurous!)